Wednesday, May 16, 2007

To my beloved husband!

NB!,
blow through my soul,
trough my skin,
release my hurt
release my pain,
feed the fire within my heart,
the flame within my skin,
the ice within my brain,
the passion within my desire!

- as I reach deeper and deeper in you,
deeper and deeper with you,
- as I let you go and come to me
and go and come with me!
- as I let things go and come
that
I do not want to leave or live.

Oh dear,
NB!
Inspire me to unknown lands,
to unexperienced limits,
and let flow our love,
our plans and visions freely.

Allow our emotions
and
thoughts to transform
and
free themselves
and
free Me,
free You,
and even free Us
Us together
so that we may share ....
Share the unsharable!

Allow us to dream
dream
dream sweet nothings,
sweet anythings
and
yet have the power
the power to make our lives whole...,

eternally!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The question?
So beautifully asked.

One of our great Urder Poet said (back in 1930s)

THA AFTE JAN UNKA ANDAZE KAMANDARI
HUM BACH KE KAHAN JATE GAR TEER KHATA JATA

Loose translation:

By beloved style of aiming arrow on me was so killing,

I would have died even if the arrow missed.

Kindest regards. sadiq