Monday, March 19, 2007

Ceasar of my dreams!

You make me happy all the time

all the time!

just by being around!

You do fill a lot of emptiness in me!

and you make me feel so special

bcz You are the Special!


Dear! all the things I feel twds you are so highdimensioned

so highdimensioned that I am just so confused!

So confused!

I am very sensitive

but usually not with this such intensity,

not with this such fire and such purity!


I see frwd to go away

just to calm down,

Just to calm down!


Dear!

I do consider you as my Soulmate,

my best friend,

my biz partner,

my ..........

I hope you are .....

But no matter,

you are with me all the time,

with every breath,

every thought,

every heartbeat,

every nanoaction in me!

Oh!

I just do miss You

Miss You so much!

So much!

No comments: