Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Waterdrop

Waterdrop!
Nice to have you around!

Waterdrop! in my heat!

Waterdrop on my skin
Waterdrop on my wet and hot lips

Waterdrop dancing to my fire!

Waterdrop melting my desire!

Waterdrop!
I Do want .....

Waterdrop to my eye

Waterdrop to my heart


Waterdrop in my hand!

Waterdrop into my brain!

Waterdrop into my veins!

Waterdrop!

with my energy....

you be stronger!

Waterdrop on me

Waterdrop in me

My spiritual and physical fire

and the entire desire

Waterdrop I do embrace you!
Embrace you at least imaginary!

Waterdrop intact into my desert


Waterdrop!

I am so Greatful

.......we are connected!


Waterdrop!

I wish you could ask for me!
- before anything else!
even though just for that very imaginary!

Waterdrop!
I wish you could ask for me!
even though we are just virtuality!

Sad!
- Sane!

Sad!


But I am glad

Not mad!
Glad!

- that I at least can enjoy!
Enjoy the poetry of your soul!

So I will take care of you ......

my waterdrop even in ........

Sanity!

The sane!

yrs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing! wow!

Anonymous said...

Its a very meaningful poem. Congratulations and keep it up, waterdrops waterdrops dropped by as I went it line by line times and again.
Hope to have a gain, lets stay connected, my blog is
http://360.yahoo.com/filmmakerpro
Pankaj Sharma