Sunday, February 4, 2007

Explendid!

Why must I/ we exclude any expressive contribution
explicatively in our extravagance daily life?
Anywhere!


Anyway:
Sitting here reflecting over…..

I know where I am from but am I sure about where I am going to?

I am very impressive and at the same time very expressive!
That is at least what I want to be....
And that might be my libe-rebell shape.

There are a lot of people in the world who have so little to say

but they don’t miss to cease any occastion to write or talk….
Or maybe someone could say that there are too few of them;

it is thus up to each one of us to estimate!

There are many in the world who have a lot to express
but who don’t say or write anything,
many who are forced or even freely choose to be absolutely silent.

- Cold words (explicit/ implicit) hurt and they are eternally around....

Have a nice time where- and who ever!

EG

No comments: