Friday, February 2, 2007

“Inventas vitam iuvat excoluisse per artes”

Those familiar with "me" know of my eternal "hostility" to collective thinking and categorizing. The key to living well – is to recognize that we are social beings who need the cooperation of others while, at the same time, remaining and retaining our individuality. We need to maintain an energized awareness that never allows our social needs to pre-empt our individual judgments about the propriety of our actions.

This week is for Friendship at least here where I am: so Dear fellows and readers I do offer you my Best and Eternal Friendship absolutely FOR FREE and without any conditions! :)

- I hope you will accept it! All of you!

Humanity is a big Art!

and - arte es?

"Arte es lo que los hombres llaman arte!"

No comments: