Thursday, February 1, 2007

I do cease all occasions!



........every moment in my daylife! and every time I can make a diff I do cease the occasion! Otherwise I would not waste my time in this or that...

And nb: I have never accepted to be some one less valuable than any one else since I was a small kid though I was born so far from here! And as an "intruder" in one´s or an others´s world/ life I can absolutely not boast beyond that limit!

~ I usually feel have been tested and judged x-tra hard compared to "others", to be a bit different, a bit too individual and female at the top, that is a good challenge I do assure you!


So if anyone asks or wander:
I am and want to be a unique individual and I don´t want to be categorized in collective boxes so the choice is there and everyone must decide for him-/ herself whether anything is worth a .......


........have a nice day in any case who ever!
and with my best regards!

No comments: