Monday, February 5, 2007

Just a small individual reflection

Yesterday I took a long walk in a quite, calm, cold, relatively sunny and beautiful city and suddenly realised how praised I must be to be able to do just that! All by myself, quite comfortable and without any disturbances. And so free.
I felt praised to feel that free in a country declared to be one of the world’s most "equal” countries regarded to humanistic issues, gender issues, welfare issues and so on! (I would not claim that things are 100% anywhere but at least I can not find any other place which would match these facts/ experiences!

Along my walk I thought about the humanistic issues regarded to a collective view, though I am very individualistic! Suddenly I was not so sure about if there also could/ must be a gender influence in that definition! And consequently I had to realise that an individual view might also be coloured by whether it is from an XX perspective or an XY dito?
Indeed not so easy stuff to deal with such a cold, calm and relatively sunny day! But I am an engaged person who doesn’t miss to cease any occasion for making any difference.So dear folks and friends take a little of your time and try to make the same think-tank journey where ever you are/ how ever you are/ Who ever you are, and maybe if you wish or…..get back to me or just to yourself with ........

have a nice day where ever!

No comments: