Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just a small reflection:

Nowadays I must keep reminding myself about the need of beeing humble twds the complexity in the human culture and nature and its effects on ............!
Nowadays I must remind myself about the need of beeing Humble twds my and others behaviours! How do I behave? How should I behave? The others....?

Usually I consider myself as a very well experienced individual but more and more often I just stop by realising that The "knowledge" (often "no-ledge") is as relative as other matters in our "daily lifes"!

Life is strange sometimes!
Life is strange many times!

Early in my life and due to the "destinated pathway" of it I always tend to do things differently and before I found myself quite comfortable with it!
BUT
I don´t know if I am now............

No comments: